Friday 9 March 2012

Names, Names and... eureka!!

I actually thought choosing the ‘right’ name for my business would be easy-peasy. But, I was soon introduced to the world of business naming! I found myself turning to friends and family for ideas. A few ideas were suggested, some frustratingly comical (and branching on offensive); Priscilla’s Buns, Priscilla Cake-a-nator!

Ultimately, I wanted to create the right impression with the name. Thankfully, I have a unique first name (thank you Mum & Dad) with the exception of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (‘Priscilla Queen of the Desserts’ was also a business name that was suggested) & Priscilla Presley, the name is relatively unfamiliar.

Eureka!!
I set myself a deadline to finalise the business name and after weeks of cold sleepless nights (kidding), we settled on;

Priscilla
Beautiful Cakes

And I hope the clients will appreciate and enjoy the name as much as I love saying it!

So with that sorted we made a few LOGO sketches and finally settled on this delectable supreme…







Sweet regards J

No comments:

Post a Comment